Private Equity and Venture Capital
Corporate Advisory Services
Private Equity and Venture Capital Transactions
We assist early growth and growing companies in arranging equity funds for their business expansion and business needs. Private equity funds and partners have varying investment approaches and look for the right business to suits their investment needs. We help companies identify the right fund and source the right capital which adds synergy and value to our client and the investor. With strong relationships in place with investors, we are well positioned to assist clients in raising private equity and venture capital resources.
Our engagement life cycle would involve us in the following activities:
- In-depth study of the company’s business, products and services and financial statements.
- Review business plans of the company and advice on the pricing of Equity to be raised.
- Identifying Private Equity/Venture Capital Investors who are aligned with the long term objectives of the company.
- Initiating strategic discussions with investors (Private Equity Funds, Venture Capital Funds, High Net-Worth Individuals, and Strategic Investors).
- Representing the company before equity investors and assisting the company in negotiating and finalizing the Term Sheet for their Investment.
- Advising the company to structure the draw-down of the investments and assistance in completing post investment formalities.
- Advising the Company/Counsel of the Company on the principle issues in the closure of transaction documents.
- Preparation of commercial terms sheet and closure of funding.